A fun thing to do at the end of the year: check out my top nine Instagram posts!
- Whale Watch, the crown of the cap
- “How I style” collage: basic black with a pop of color! With Wailin’ Jennys and BRUUUUUUCE
- On the Norwegian Breakaway for the Vogue Knitting Cruise
- Cherry blossoms on Portland waterfront
- What I wore at Red Alder Fiber Arts Retreat
- Sheepy Steeky Coasters class at VKLive Seattle
- Closeup! Elongated stitches on Half the Knit Sky
- Key lime pie that naughty cat Calvin sampled (we ate the unsampled part)
- PeaceKnitLove demonstrates winding on the KnitMaine bus!
You can check yours out at TopNine. Interestingly, it’s a collection of photos rather than a collage, so you’d need to take a screenshot because it’s nine individual pictures. I also tried BestNine, but it never finished gathering.
Happy new year!
I had entirely forgotten about you with The Boss !! – huge fun, that ! Amazing man ..
For the rest, I can only say I am expecting you to come up with a collection at least as good in 2023, dear small clever person ! Long may you continue creating and teaching, for you are simply brilliant at both !!!